I've been feeling like crap lately. Spaced out/indecisive/blah. All the bad things you dont need to get with the daily grind of life. Been faking it through work with the chirpiness when what I really want to do is curl in bed and stare into space. Dont knock it, I did this successfully last year for far too many days back to back and it didnt end well. Anyhoo, between people I wished dead still having pull on my supposed friends and being turned down for a promotion, its been the Monday from hell. So many times I thought I'd burst into tears mid customer but somehow I managed to hang on thanks to my self appointed life coach. See the thing is while most folk expect me to be a robot person and have no time to sink low, she allows me to be sad. Of course not indefinitely but I need my wallow room.
On the other matter of dead people walking, I think I can get my stuff together and just be. Figured out my outfit already so I dont have to go and get the ones there. I really wish I had carried them all but at worst I will wear jeans. This is the dreaded week after all and now I have 9 more days till leave so I can totally do this.
As always I dont have a point, I just get lost in the catharsis of putting my thoughts down.
No comments:
Post a Comment