I'm actually excited to have my laptop back! I didnt think I'd get this excited but when I realised I can't recall the last time I accessed ish online on it I am!
This is where I perfected my typing skills. Well to be fair I do look sometimes and I want a mac but not badly enough to diss this one that I paid for in small amounts. What? I wanted to have money to burn and to own a laptop. Now so many folk have them its not even a novelty. Well unless you have a mac or a colored one. Pity I can't dye it pink. That's a winning color!
Now that I have 600mb's to get rid of by 7th January. Oi. There's always you tube ei? I know when I can best make it vanish. During my mini leave. It's just 8 days but I need it. I feel worn out and I need the time to collect myself. 7 days left. I dont feel glee at all. Is it because its also during the season to be jolly (hurl). We shall see.
No comments:
Post a Comment